If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

In the words of the late great Colonel Sanders, I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

I wish I was drunk, and I wish I had chicken. God, I haven't had good fried chicken in a long time. Damn, this healthy lifestyle! I'd totally walk to the store right now to buy some chicken to fry up if I had people who would eat it.

So, I am not really doing any better than I was yesterday. Or the day before. I am trying. And on some level, I am not completely gone. After all, I did get excited today to discover that I could buy small packets of Speedway's Dark Roast...quite possibly the awesomest coffee ever.  It's funny, I used to get it very regularly and then for various reasons stopped. I had it again for the first time in ages last weekend, and I am instantly rehooked. Now, I don't know if it is just the coffee or the whole coffee, cream, sugar combo that is soo damned tasty. Whatever the size, fill to the mold line inside the cup with cream and add one to two sugars or sweeteners for the best coffee ever. Seriously, I have had all the stuck-up brands and there is just something about the satisfaction factor of the Speedway Dark Roast. I don't care much for the other varieties, so there.

All of that being said, I am still in an extremely pissy mood as was evidenced yesterday and I flippin' don't care anymore. Ok, I do a little because it would be so expletive deleted nice to really see some payoff from the efforts I have put forth over the past...year really. It's been a year since Jeri first started talking to me about Clever Container. It's a little hard to believe but yeah. It's disappointing too because having faith in myself I really felt that I would be doing well with Clever at this point. I am apparently a pretty poor judge of character, my own especially, so that has not turned out to be the case.

I have DYB and that's fine, but I am really in a simlar position there.

It's like I spend my time talking to the wind or something.

I don't get people. Nothing would make me happier that to give my full commission from either business to help people out and yet people are so jaded that they can't even say maybe. More jaded than me, if you can imagine such a thing!?

I guess, I am in a holding pattern with everyhing. I did a bit of poking around about that idea I mentioned yesterday and without money to blow there's not much I can do about it. If I could find a partner who was open minded and well versed in HTML among other things it would be great, but I feel like I have a better chance of lightning striking me.

Sigh, then there's this other thing...but it seems quite masochistic. Really! Seriously, it does. It's one of those things that work out for normal people with friends, but that I fail miserably at...always. It sucks. It so sucks. I want to try it. I know every other person in the world has and ended up benefiting from the set up but I wouldn't. I don't really have friends for one. For two, for God knows why, people just don't like me. I have really been making an effort to make friends, to be more open, and so far the net result of that campaign is zero...so....yeah whatever.

So, if you leave with nothing else...I wish I was drunk and I wish I had a big platter of chicken in front of me.

Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment