If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Monday, March 5, 2012

Full Dance Card

This is part complaint, part general statement. I didn't post yesterday. I am only posting this right now because if I do not then it will be tomorrow before I do.

Aside from the hubby's new training schedule, I have had a fair amount of activity myself. I had a vendor show Saturday. I am not sure where the heck yesterday went but at least my Scentsy order came in so that was something. Just now, the alarm to remind me to stop working and pick up my son went off. I have a head full of post for the week and I need to get them done...not to mention spreading cheer and brownies across the land!

Bear with me because this week I have a lot of actually important things to post and share...even if I have to down two Rockstars and Frappacino to do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment