If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Friday, March 23, 2012

Doing the Unstuck

It happens to be one of my favorite Cure songs, and quite possibly one of my all time favorite songs. I don't know why. A major thought on a minor chord, that really sums up most days of most of my life.

I don't know why in particular I am thinking about this morning, well, I guess this afternoon now but I am.

I guess it's my happy place.

I suppose it keeps me from completely sinking to the depth of despair.

I'd imagine that it is because I am woman of a certain age and frame of reference that The Cure is the cure and as long as I stay away from thick eyeliner, too much hairspray, and big black boots...the kids won't be too embarrassed for me to make this my jam.
I wonder what's your jam at times like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment