If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Friday, March 9, 2012

Fabulous Friday Fun!

Admittedly, earlier in the week I was planning a Friday Frustrations post. I don't know what it was about Tuesday but I certainly woke up on the wrong side of the bed and it stayed that way pretty much through yesterday.

I don't know what changed. I guess it was just that whole keep on keeping on and working through it kind of thing. Lots of little things have closed up, just different issues, mainly private and financial and uber-stressful. I spent a lot of time being frustrated with them over the past six months but never angry and always just trying to do the right thing. It's hard...especially since I was dealing with the government who has the care and customer service of street gang. But it's all behind us now and we will be getting a little bit of a refund...until the conjure up another reason they need my money.

The INK180 event is still going on, and I have decided to keep my link open indefinitely, although most likely just up until they get everything rolling as a 501 and so people will be more willing to help them out.

I have had a good couple of days business-wise, and I hope that this momentum keeps up. It's crazy to me how this is all playing out but I am grateful for it.

So, woohoo, here's to not being a grump today! Gonna finish my work stuff, finish my house stuff, pick up the boy and enjoy the weekend. You enjoy yours too! Don't let every little thing dampen your day, you are doing everything that you can to the best of your ability, if you could do better you would already be doing it. Cut yourself some slack and relax! Have a fantastic weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment