If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Clever Container April Specials

Clever Consultants and customers every where are brimming with anticipation for April.

Not just for shopping, these durable bags are great for the beach, fair-hopping, and anywhere else you need to keep your summer fun organized. 



When you purchase $50.00 or more, you can pick up a set of these pretty bags for only $15.00!


Need an extra incentive to buy? For the month of April, I will be donating a portion of my sales to the Springboro Relay for Life team. No special code or party, just visit my site and order.

Clever Container is on the verge of unveiling some pretty awesome exclusive items. I'm not sure the date yet but I know that I can't wait to get my hot little hands on a couple of things.  

Animals prints, OMG! I am in love!


So, please if you are hot and heavy into some Spring Cleaning mayhem, hop over to http://www.GetCleverNow.com and see how Clever Container can help you get where you want to be with your home organization!

No comments:

Post a Comment