If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

...And needs fans

I posted the title like that because then it will show up in several places as "Kindness in Giving Creates love....And needs fans."

I appreciate the readers that I do have. I have always been grateful for anyone who takes the time to listen to my ramblings. Even way back when it was just one guy in St. Louis who must have been reading me instead of the newspaper every day.

I am not asking for some tightly organized street team style mob marketing. I would just ask that if you read something that you enjoy, share it. C'mon you gotta admit that sometimes I am pretty darn entertaining. If you can connect with Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs or subscribe to the RSS, please do.

If you feel the urge to comment, do.

If you disagree, do it in a comment.


The internet is a pretty shallow place, not unlike a junior high lunch room, so please won't you come sit at my table, so I don't have to eat alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment