If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Monday, February 6, 2012

Sick of all these manic Mondays

I said a few weeks ago that I wasn't going to let Monday get to me, and it hasn't...yet. I am just sitting here wondering why it is 1:27pm and despite all I have accomplished since I woke up why didn't my house magically clean itself.

All kidding aside, I would rather have a lot of motion than no motion at all. I just sometimes get really anxious for no good reason at all. Chalk it up to all the energy coursing through me I guess. I had a bit of that this morning. Well, there were reasons, and once I stopped trying to ignore them it all dissipated. I still have it now but it's more productive as it's rooted in my wanting to get the house back together by 5.

Change isn't painful, it's the resistance that hurts. I don't know where that is exactly from but it has come up in conversation quite a few times over the past month in this house. So where you started reading thinking Bangles, I'm going to leave you with Queens of the Stone Age...Go With The Flow. I like this song. It is in and out of my head a lot lately. Do I need another reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment