If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Sunday, February 5, 2012

So Who do you like in the big game?

It's a trick question. Well, at least coming from me it is a trick. Outside of the game being in Indianapolis, I don't know many other details which in a way is sad because I watched the last two playoff games and I can't even remember who won.

So much hype. Makes think of the whole "full of sound and fury, signifying nothing" line.

The game will be on here. Planning a Mexican Fiesta of a meal which is always fun because you can never go wrong with Mexican in this house. How much attention anyone actually pays is another story entirely. I honestly think the last time that I ever was 100% engrossed in the Super Bowl...the Bengals were in it. Yeah, I am like that.

In my humble opinion, I think people just use the game as an excuse...because they think they need one...to get together with people. I am not above that sort of faulty thinking since it is partly why I am having a Scentsy party at the end of the month.

So here are a few other reasons that I have thought of to get together with folks:
  • The day ends in Y.
  • You woke up this morning.
  • The sun is out.
  • The sun isn't out.
  • It's raining.
  • It's snowing.
  • A hurricane is a blowin'
  • You are having a fantastic day.
  • You are having a horrific day. 
  • Your own reason here...

No comments:

Post a Comment