If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday Sort Out: Clever Container

I am a little short on brain power this week to talk about organizing. It's been a whirlwind week, and to be honest as I stare at the disaster I call home, it feels a little hypocritical to tell you how to organize.

For some reason, of my Clever post, the most popular of all time is a end of catalog sale one. I was going to say which is pointless, but it occurred to me just now that I could redo the links and make it profitable.

Anyway, because I am lacking in the brain department, I am just going to share with you this week, the second most popular post about Clever.

Enjoy!

Get Clever NOW!: Get Organized and Save Money: Couponizer: For some people, using coupons can add up to big savings at the supermarket! I say some people because as my family's taste have changed, I ...

No comments:

Post a Comment