If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Wacky Wednesday Post compliments of my pen.

I am particular about the way my pens write. I know, I know it's a pen. Allow me my quirks. Anyway, this particular Bic Grip Roller is from The Johns Hopkins University, Center for Talented Youth. Ever since Stepbrothers, the immaturity in me can't hear or see or think Johns Hopkins without thinking of Stepbrothers.

It probably doesn't help that the movie was released on DVD the week my son was born, and we watched it at least once a day while we were in the hospital. I wouldn't be surprised if he has this deeply implanted in his psyche and will some day have (an inexplicable to him) love of this movie.

So, for those of you who know, without further adieu the Johnny Hopkins scene from Stepbrothers. For those of you who don't, enjoy, and know that I highly recommend this movie as a good, mindless 203 minutes of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment