If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Thursday, February 16, 2012

SO much forward motion I'm surprised there isn't a flag on the play...

So what's that old physics thingy about a body in motion? I know, I know Newton's law but I never took physics and as far as most hard science goes, I am a complete ditz.

Anyway, we have so much movement in our life right now it's crazy! It's not a complaint. It's just so interesting the physical feeling of exhilaration. Just for me, I've really been more focused on somethings I needed to attend to and nurture. I have found and quit a job since the beginning of the year. To be honest, I think that job was just God calling my bluff. When it was obvious to me fancy-schmanczy department store wasn't going to keep me, I said out loud that I would take anything. Anything, seriously, anything. I usually have a lot of Jenny made rules about jobs I will take. I lifted them all. So, then this job comes along. It was awful but I digress. In the midst of that lesson, my other half got a call about a job. Long story short, he starts that job Monday.

Yesterday, I felt really energized. It might have just been the pot of coffee and half a pan of brownies for breakfast but at any rate it felt good. It felt good to be back in a place where I can feel optimistic again. Lesson really was what all of the past 3 years has been. I think this renewal of energy is the reward for finally getting out of my own way. It's so hard to just be when your whole life you have been taught to over-analyze EVERYTHING...it's second-nature and it happens in nano seconds. Now if I can just maintain that relinquished control for the next fifty years, I might actually accomplish what I was meant to in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment