If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Playing catch up or is it ketchup

Funny how sometimes the best laid plans do go awry. Definitely feeling that this week as I missed two day of posting and am now sitting with my husband in a McDonald's trying to do some "work".

I was getting a little keyed up about getting off the schedule that I was doing so well on, but then I figure it's only two days and it is early in the year so I can just throw in two bonus post over the weekend and stay on task. Besides, if I had stayed on tasks I wouldn't be enjoying this rainy Saturday sitting in the loudest place on Earth with my hubby.

Getting caught up with fries and ketchup and a very occupied little boy. Couldn't get the girl to come along but she's probably thrilled to have the house to herself, so it's a win all around.


No comments:

Post a Comment