If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Gimme three steps, gimme three steps mister...

Tonight was George Thorogood. Pretty good night. Ran into some old teachers of mine, and it made me happy. It's one of those perfect couple, glimmer of hope in the world sort of things.

NIN "Only" is playing right now. Seems kind of appropriate.

I'm starting to regain the happy place. I've done a lot of mental housecleaning lately. Four shots and an empty stomach probably isn't the most mature way to email people, but ever since I closed that door I've felt better. Otherwise, I would have hung the rest of my life on maybes and I'm better than that.

I told someone that I have been honing my misanthropy and contempt. I think it needed done. god knows, I've felt better for it.

Sitting here IMing with Lorrie. Isn't technology great? I can make pretend friends out of people I got into trouble with when I was younger.

Ok, ok, so I'm having a lonely sort of day. I'm not very good about lying about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment