If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Scattered like Waffle House hash browns

Ever have the feeling that everything really does suck?

Why do I find AFI's Davey Havok so damned attractive?

I'm not ever going to find a different job, am I?

I'm always going to be in debt over my head, aren't I?

Should I play silly schoolgirl and take my CDs to Gem City to sell?

Did all the decent men move out of this area and take the jobs with them?

Why can't I just bitch slap people?

Why have I not been taking anything for my migraine?

Is there really pleasure in pain?

Or is it just an excuse to go to bed at 8:30 in the evening?

Tomorrow is another day, but will it be a better day?

I find myself thinking a lot about my high school sweetheart. I can't fully remember or totally explain the Last Boy Scout conversation, but it is totally appropriate to life lately. So, is it safe to say that Jon is the reason I am the way I am?

Is that not scary?

Sigh...what else can we talk about?

Davey Havok, did I mention he's attractive?

I'm off to bed...8:40pm...what a drag it is getting old...

No comments:

Post a Comment