If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Tuesday, July 4, 2006

It's all fun and games 'til someone deals a death card...

The mood is odd...

The whole waking up with"Don't Fade on Me" stuck in my head.

The day was pretty laid back. Really a good time...

Jo and I decided to see if we could snag a spot in one of the many parking lots near Delco. It's rainy, and really not worth fighting the crowd. We did find a spot, and when I grabbed my cell to check the time I noticed I had a missed call from a number I did not recognize.

It turned out to be a friend calling to tell me that she just found out that someone we grew up with passed away. The message alone would have been okay, except she felt the need to go on about the weirdness of someone our age dying.

Scrunchy face...if I died tomorrow...oh the things running through my head right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment