If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Haven't you ever heard of...


...closing the goddamn door...

It's funny how once you've seen something live, it totally changes your radio/cd version of it. I dig that song even more now that it has weird memories with it. So yeah, now I've totally got "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies" stuck in my head...

I was going to write a whole bit about how fun it's been looking at the Google News page at work and seeing news of Syd Barrett's death and the story about 'shrooms possibly having good mental benefits on the same screen. Just don't feel like it now. Although, my dad's coolness is further validated as I'm pretty sure he has the UK import of Pipers at the Gate of Dawn...original that he bought in 10th grade or so. He probably has told me where he bought it, sadly that place probably doesn't exist anymore. Damn this town...

Jordan just asked if she could dress me next time I have a date. I told her yes, but that it would probably be a longtime from now because I don't know anyone. Anyone at all. Jesus, what happened to the line-up?

No comments:

Post a Comment