If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Lightness of being...

I was late to work today. I think I may be on the verge of getting written up, and for various reasons I do not care.

A patient asked me out today. A much older man, and I have a feeling that he will try again.

I have an interview tomorrow. It's very odd, the jobs I have had no business applying for seem to be the ones that I am getting called in for.

Tomorrow is also the big Dresden Dolls/Panic at the Disco! trip to Columbus.

Sigh...in re: the happy place. It's still partially intact. One of the major problems is these little fantasy trips. It is amazing how stupidly the human mind with wrap around an idea. An idea, I might add, has never found fruition up to this point so why should I still have this optimism about the whole situation.

Oh, also it is intacted because I found gas for 2.95/gallon. Jesus, who'da thunk that I'd be happy about that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment