If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Sunday, July 9, 2006

My god it's late

I logged on nearly three hours ago and I'm just getting around to this...

I had so much to say but jesus I've been talking to Lorrie so I lost my train of thought. For a little while I was IMing with Rob, but I digress.

In the meantime a song played...always a song...
Come Back And Stay -- Paul Young
Since you've been goneI shut my eyesAnd I fantasizeThat you're here with meWill you ever return?I want you satisfied'Till you're by my sideDon't wait any longer...Why don't you come back?Please hurry, Why don't you come back?Please hurry...Come back and stay for good this timeCome back and stay for good this timeYou said goodbyeI was trying to hideWhat I felt insideUntil you passed me byYou said you'd returnYou said that you'd be mine'Till the end of timeDon't wait any longer!Please hurry, why don't you come back?Please hurry, Why don't you come back?Please hurry...Come back and stay for good this timeCome back and stay for good this timeSince you've been gone...Opened my eyesAnd I realizeWhat we had togetherWill you ever return?I'll have you change your mindIf you won't stay mineJust love me forever!love me forever...Please hurry, why don't you come back?Please hurry, why don't you come back?Please hurry, why don't you come back?Please hurry, why don't you come back?Please hurry!Come back and stay for good this timeCome back and stay for good this timeCome back and stay for good this timeCome back and stay for good this timeDon't ever leave me...

It's not going to happen, but it's nice to think about. I like thinking about it. It makes me happy. I hear it's not good for me though, to be so hung up on someone. Especially someone who has dealt me a great deal of hearache in the past, but seeing as he has never been my boyfriend or significant other in any sort of way, isn't really my fault for letting myself take the pain?

Ah, now Sisters of Mercy "More" is on, and Lorrie and I are talking about that one who keeps getting away...

Maybe tomorrow will be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment