If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Sunday, July 23, 2006

151, the # of this post, what I wish I had right now :)

What have I learned today?
  • I have a hard time discerning casual conversation from being "chatted up" I suppose if all is really fair in love and war then all conversations with non-related members of the opposite sex should be construed as being chatted up.
  • Some people say very odd things as casual conversation. The person I worked with this evening was like that in a Yoda-y, Zen master sort of way.
  • Jordan can eat a Triple BK Stacker. I guess, I shouldn't have challenged her :)
  • Jordan has disdain for cheerleaders that I did not actively instill in her. I was so proud.
  • Brian Culbertson rocks.
  • Chuck Mangione sure has done a lot of stuff that I know.
  • Going to Sears Hardware braless in a tank top and jean skirt will get you more help than you need.
  • Dayton is losing more jobs, possibly signalling that I will be stuck in that festering sinkhole of an office indefinately.
  • I am scheduled 10 times in August. 10 times! Ugh!
  • My alleged fascination with the men of technical theatre may lie in the swagger. I don't know why it never occured to me before. Yes, definately the swagger...and that's just something that not everyone of them has and it can't be faked. I feel cured :)
  • I find I really dig the Raconteurs.
  • I don't know what to do with myself.

I'm sure there were other things, but those are the highlights I guess. So tired. So bored. So disgruntled. So just aimless. It can't be this way forever, I will go crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment