If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Because the ears aren't listening...

Here I am sorta counting down the minutes 'til I have to work. Woohoo...work...again...

I was bopping around some dating sites. Nothing really piqued my interest. It looks like all the guys I didn't want to talk to 8 months ago are still there. I'm going to have to figure out this meeting people thing before the holidays. I don't think I can bear another holiday season mostly alone.

Whilst I was cleaning earlier, I was contemplating whether or not I should act upon some mild crushes I have. I'm heavily leaning toward no. Unfortunately for me, certain people's answer to being put outside the circle of trust is to talk all sorts o' crazy shit about me. I dunno, I guess it's time to find new places to hang out and new people to do it with. Sniff-sniff, I'm gonna miss you Trolley Stop but it's for the best. Sigh, I hate leaning toward no, it defeats the optimism I've been trying to cultivate.

I realize that I have said some fairly hurtful things this week. It's true what they say about the truth. I can't take any of it back; part of me wishes it was just me trying to be purposely malicious so that I could.

Nothing exciting on the horizon for me. I wish I could change that. I need someone to come in and hit me with the force of a Mack truck. Bonus if they aren't hung up on someone else.

Although, in lieu of all that, I'd settle for one tumultuous rebound relationship. The shorter, the better.

Perhaps I should just join the dark side, I certainly seem suited to evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment