If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Thursday, July 6, 2006

Does emotional music have quite an effect on you?

Ah, Faith No More...
 
I have an interview in an hour and a half. Then, I have to go pick up Jo and drop her off at my parents. Then I have to get to Aullwood by 4. Superwoman or superstupid, I can't decide.
 
Looking good today...at least I hope so.
 
There has to be something that I can do to make it all better for me. I guess I just haven't figured it out yet. It's been nice the past few weeks as far as life with Jo goes.
 
'Cept for the whole wanting a sibling thing. She actually looked up adoption information for me. Now she is trying to think of ways to make enough money to afford to adopt.
 
It would all be easier if boys liked me. Of all the ones I've already met only one or two really appeal to me anymore. One will probably always be the pain in the ass that he has always been. Well, except for one of my goals this summer is to resolve or dissolve the relationship. It sounds hard, but sometimes ya gotta do stuff like that to get past certain ruts in life. The other that comes to mind is really just a crush I'd like to explore.
 
Sarah wants me to go to Wes' viewing with her. I'm not feeling up to it. I haven't seen the guy since graduation, sometimes it's just better to keep the memories you have untainted. Plus, I really don't feel comfortable going to what will end up being something of a gigantic reunion.
 
As my luck will have it, I will probably meet someone in Columbus tonight. Not really in the mood for that.
 
I guess if everything always worked out the way you wanted it to they wouldn't call it life, would they?
 
It would sure be nice though if Mr.Tom Petty is right, and "even the losers get lucky sometimes"
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment