If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Instant Karma

...Giggling like the wicked school girl that I am...
...giggling...giggling...giggling...giggling...
It's horrible of me, I know but right
now it feels so damn good to
get some cosmic, ummm,
vindication for lack of
any better word.
Oh and of course,
more of that old time proof
that I was right. I am right, and
I will probably still be right six months
from now. LMAO, because I can. It's funny
but I was thinking about him last night.
Thinking about how if he really did
love me...and it had nothing to
do with her. It had to do
with us, and him not
going. He could
have stayed.
It all would have
worked out eventually.
Oh but he was soo obligated to
her. Stars in his eyes and a weak
co dependent woman telling him
the things he wanted to hear.
One for the gag reel? That must be
one big goddamned reel to hold all
of your footage. Yes, giggling like the
wicked schoolgirl I've always been. Glad that

I'm seeing that it would have NEVER been what I wanted. Changing everyday my ass, less and less contact, heh. I think that's the biggest part of the whole insult. You still insist on treating me like I'm the kinda girl who just takes what ever is being sold.
This laughing feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment