If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hmmm...

I wrote yesterday...I have no idea where it ended up. So, here you go:
Cake or Death--7/18/2006
"To endure is greater than to dare; to tire out hostile fortune; to be daunted by no difficulty; to keep heart when all have lost it; to go through intrigue spotless; and to forgo even ambition when the end is gained - who can say this is not greatness?" ~
William Makepeace Thackeray

Quote of the day on Wikiquote, I would suspect maybe someone is trying to tell me something. Or I could
just be trying to make myself feel a little better.

So much I could write about.

I'm really getting bummed out about the state of my financial affairs.'Specially with
the holiday season right around the corner.

I sent out quite a few resumes, hopefully I will get positive responses. I'm a little worried about gaps in insurance coverage and whatnot.
Jordan has to have some dental work done on top of her regularly scheduled cleaning.
Plus, she's due for her 6 month check on her eyes.

Well, I know I could get her in sooner than later, but things at the old job
have gotten worse and I am afraid of getting in trouble. On top of that
I have to coordinate it with the day camp schedule.

I have to work tomorrow night. I'm pretty sure though that if I didn't so
desperately need the cash I would quit.

I think one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made is moving to that damn condo.
I'd like to get out, but see above statement about finances.
My goal has always been to move by next summer,
but it's going to take a miracle for that to happen.

Sigh, all I ever wanted...it's hard not to think I went wrong somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment