If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Wednesday, August 2, 2006

She was gonna shake her ass on the hood...

...of Whitesnake's car...

Whoohaa! I have been called to report for jury duty! I am thoroughly excited at this news. It helps that my company pays us for jury duty. I'm hoping I get seated. Anything to get out of this moving fiasco at the office.

Hmm, no new news really. Yeah, life's been kinda bleh these past few days. My sleep has eroded to the point that on some days my eyes hurt and the circles resemble shiners more than sleepless rings.

It's all stress. Not much I can do 'bout but ride it out. It's hard some days. The onus of life weighing down on me. People 'round me though seem to throw gems that resemble life preservers from time to time. I love that when people say something off the cuff, and don't realize the profoundness of what they are saying to me. Seems to happen just when I really need it, too. It's bizarre, but I'll take it.

I can't date yet. Not ready, no prospects, and waiting for something that isn't going to drain my soul and my pocketbook. Ok, there maybe prospects but I'm pretending they don't exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment