If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Monday, August 21, 2006

Next is a trip to the ladies' room in vain

I don't have much to say. Listenin' to Panic! at the Disco right now. The blog title is from "There's a Good Reason These Tables are Numbered Honey, You just Haven't Figured It Out Yet"

Wondering if I should call someone. I know they told me to call them, but I'm not sure it really a good idea. "Um, hi it's Jenny I'm just calling because you told me to call. I don't really have anything significant to say." I'm sure that would go over well.


Not feelin' me makes it hard... to do a lot of things.

I've got nothing to lose by calling. The question really is whether or not I want to be starting something.

I've got a whole lot of what ifs swimming in my head.

Maybe I should just sleep on it.

Or just pretend I made it all up.

Yes, that could work!

I made it all up.

I made it up to make me feel better.

Not that it's helping...

My resignation stands.

No comments:

Post a Comment