If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Monday, August 7, 2006

She tried to tell me shes a virgin -- with her yea wide gap

For those of you who haven't noticed, I've taken to song lyrics for blog titles. Today is from "Mona Lisa" by Slick Rick. heh, I could take this time to tell of how I am thinking of living my life by the lyrics of "Treat Her Like a Prostitute" ...
"There's girlies out here that seem appealing
But they all come in your life and cold hurt your feelings
I'm telling you as rick is my name
I wouldn't trust a girl unless she feels the same
Treat em like a prostitute (do what? )
Dont treat no girlie well until youre sure of the scoop
'cause all they do is they hurt and trample"
Hmm, makes me seem kind of bitter. Yikes! I'm finding it hard to move into a relationship right now. It just seems that I attract the sorta guy who has no qualms about lying to me. I can't put my trust in another person, because it just seems like it ends up the same. I'm working on it, but it's quite difficult. I'm never gonna know unless I take the step, but I am terrified of taking the step because I can't go through that again. I've been handed enough pain for two lifetimes, I'm not keen on making it three.
The first official day in the new office will remain unspoken, much like the day of the move. I think I am going to work on a CD for work. "Sabotage" by Beastie Boys will definately be on it. How do you not give the new deposit slips to the person who needs them? It's funny how they were misplaced until I emailed our accountant about it. Tomorrow, it'll be something else....

No comments:

Post a Comment