If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm rolling down the hill snowballing getting bigger

Even my cheerleaders aren't helping these days...

I'm not sure what to say anymore.

I give up.

This is in fact my offical resignation. I fail at everything I try, so I'm just going to stop trying. I'm going to stop caring, and I am just going to accept this cesspool is my life.

It's so bad, I can't even cry.

I feel like if I could get a good cry in it would be a little bit cathartic. I can't...I've tried.

Sigh, I wish I knew where I went wrong. It'd be nice to think that all of my hard work hasn't been for naught. Much the same way it'd be nice to think that there is a Santa Claus, I suppose.

Accept this resignation from life with my deepest regrets that I couldn't be whatever it was I needed to be to make things different.

No comments:

Post a Comment