If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Thursday, May 11, 2006

In re: me being back

Went to the mall with Sarah which I am sure in someway will be blamed for my current disposition.

Not that it is an entirely noteworthy mood, it pretty much feels like me. No money, no time, it's a pretty endless list which includes getting chided for having communication with someone. It's so funny the way my friends get upset with me for being me.

My thoughts are somewhere between Robert Benchley and physics this morning. It's an unlikely combination I know, but Mr.Benchley is a perpetual thorn in my side and well, as far as physics go I've been wishing I had taken some so I could know if matter does indeed have a propensity to revert to it's natural state.

I don't think I ever really left. I just got distracted.

Heh, distracted, yeah, I definitely need help. I can't even share where my head went on that word.

I'd love to stay and chat, but it turns out people actually read this and well that can cause problems....

No comments:

Post a Comment