If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Just another day?

Had orientation this morning for my summer job. I'm not scheduled very much during May & June so hopefully it does for me what I hope it does. I'm kinda excited...
 
I feel like shit. Sinuses? Allergies? Plague? Who knows, but it's not fun.
 
I'm kinda bummed out today. I had been loosely planning some activities for tonight, but since Rob & I broke up on Thursday... I know, I know, but still, I'm human.
 
Despite it all I'm feeling pretty optimistic... had my orientation, my parent's bought me a digital camera as a belated mother's day present, I have talked to a whole lot of my friend's this week, and my daughter is cleaning the living room without being asked.
 
I'm rethinking a lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment