If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Monday, May 29, 2006

Hypervitaminosis

Or maybe not. No, I'm going to blame the vitamins.
 
I'm enjoying this weird place that I am at. I'm laughing at a lot of people right now. Maniacally laughing. Thinking of self-amusing diabolical plots, like hooking up Rachel and Alice.
 
I'm laughing because I'm reading things that maybe I shouldn't, but as I never promised to stop well. It cracks me up the tone of some people's thoughts. As if I didn't attempt some other way. Must people always insist on underestimating and discounting me. Not that it bothers me considering the source. There's a whole lot to be said here, but it shall have to wait 'til if ever get a new page. Experience tells me that sentences starting with pretentious, pseudo-intellectual slacker always inflame a few emotions.
 
I don't know what the hell I am still doing up at this hour! Sober and calm, no less!
 
It's been a pretty good day all in all. I haven't felt overwhelmingly sad today. Hell, I don't even think I had to yell at Jordan all day. Well, wait, once at my parent's when she was playing human sprinkler with the hose, but that was for her own good.
 
I've had a few weird, random thoughts about him and I. I'm really trying not to think about any of it or I will just end up sad and polishing off the Cuervo and shiraz. MMmmm, colorful. Not real productive, either, come to think of it.
 
Sigh, most of the thoughts have been residual from our conversation yesterday. No details to give, but maybe just some lyrics that I think fit.
 
 
If only light didn't come in the morning.
If only darkness didn't fall at night.
If only you and me had led different lives, baby.
I know that everything would have turned out alright.

If only you.
If only me.
If only you.
If only me.
    -- If Only -- Information Society

No comments:

Post a Comment