If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Tuesday, May 2, 2006

And another thing....

I'm an idiot. need I say more, really?

I just felt it beared being said aloud.

Feeling like quite a non-winner.  

Why am I NOT the girl who ever gets to brag? Fuck! What's so fucking wrong with me that the universe has permanently made me the geeky kid at school who swears they have this hot date at some other school?

It's no wonder people treat me how they do.

Like I'm some fucking clown they can all pity.

Yeah, whatever.

Woohoo, I am so fucking special. WTF, when did all this happen to me?

If I'm so fucking wonderful then my life wouldn't be this. Somewhere along the line I would have been thrown some cosmic bone, but no I can't be that lucky. Nope I get this fucking odd lots sorta life where nothing is a shiny as it's suppose be and the only one who cares me.

I'm failure at everything I do.

1 comment:

  1. The past cannot be changed,the future is still in your power.” And “don't let today's disappointments cast a shadow on tomorrow's dreams.In many ways we are all children of destiny. Destined to have a goal. A goal to be successful successful in everything we do.

    ReplyDelete