If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Tuesday, May 2, 2006

I wonder what my BAC is right now

I whole-heartly lend my endorsement to Yellow Tail Shiraz. One more glass and I will have consumed the entire bottle by meself. MMM good.

So much to blog, but so much that should be said to other people.

The intrinsic problem with my stoicism is that it makes me like this. Fucking crazy.

And somehow not sober.

Who cares?

We all knew I'd end up back here. It's how it goes.

You know what really fucking bothers me? The way he will just say that he has some thing. Like I will say specifically I can't see you because Lynn and I are going to blah blah blah or you know whatever. I guess it's my fault for being that way.

I'm not feeling so great right now, and I don't even know how to express it in intelligible words. There's a big difference between 6 and  14.

Oh wait, I'm sure it's okay that's what I was put here for, right? To stupidly wait for everyone else. I forgot, must be the wine.

Over and over the same thing, how fucking lucky am i?

Going to go shower and finish the bottle buyt not necessarily in that order. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment