If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Sunday, May 28, 2006

In lieu of lecture, we bring you the weather

So, obviously I didn't have trouble sleeping last night....or did I?
 
I dreamt of tornadoes and multiple motorcycle accidents and all sorts of disturbing things. Ah, my friend the tornado!
 
I went through a period, a long time ago that I dreamt of tornadoes with such regularity that I finally broke down and looked up the meaning.
I'm not surprised that I should be dreaming of tornadoes now, as from what I have gathered they signify great emotional upheaval.
 
Hmm, yeah, I think I have a little of that going on here.
 
Probably doesn't help that as I drifted to sleep I was thinking of him.
 
I watched "10 Things I Hate About You" last night, too. (There's something from that movie in something I gave him, so it probably contributed.)
 
It's not just about him and I...all this chaos. 
There's work and Alice the trash talker and my pending trip to Florida and my second job and the kid and of course, money, money, money.
 
I hope that I come back from Florida recharged (or as recharged as you can be spending 5 days with the Mouse and a 10-year old.)
 
I'm still thinking about that want and need thing I mentioned yesterday.
 
There's so much that I have done for myself.
It has been one of the better things to come out of all of this for me.
I don't need anyone to complete me. I don't need anyone to
pay my bills and buy me stuff and take care of me.
 
I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice to have someone with whom to share my burden's, I'm just saying that I'm not going to fall apart without it.
 
I guess for that I shall always lose out on certain things...but I won't be any worse off for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment