If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

People think I am insane because I am frowning all the time...

So, I am thinking that all of this past couple of weeks isn't going to turn out like planned.
 
Irreparable? Hmm, it's starting to seem that way. If it makes those playing at home feel better, it's me.
 
 
 
To think I almost gave up two of my closest male friends because I didn't want those dynamics to ruin this, but since that sort of thing will never be reciprocated I lifted the self-imposed ban. It's not been without it's critics, but you know I voiced an opinion, a feeling, a discomfort that has repeatedly been ignored.
 
I'll have to go tell Sheryl tomorrow that she was dead-on the other day when she said that he is happy because he is getting everything he wants.
 
Well, was...
 
I should have just gone for a Benchley quote today.
 
Actually, there are probably some pretty fitting one's if I were to move from Robert to his grandson, Peter. Yeah, Jaws quotes...
 
Yeah, Jaws quotes...

No comments:

Post a Comment