STOP watching "Whose Wedding is it Anyway?"!
STOP watching Oxygen On-demand!
STOP thinking that when you wake up, everything will be magically better!
TAKE up kickboxing.
I'm getting better at pushing it all away.
Embracing it all wasn't working.
Although, truthfully, the only real difference is less nausea.
I can't even look at him.
Good for me I have to be at my second job @ 6 tomorrow.
Means no time for thinking.
My summer predictions:
1. I will still be watching the aforementioned programs
2. Things might get a little better, but only through the power of grain alcohol
3. I will probably lose 10 or more pounds. (I've actually lost 5 in the last 2 weeks and I wasn't even trying. I find I keep forgetting to eat.)
4. The closest I will get to taking up kickboxing is watching UFC.
5. I may collapse of exhaustion in August. (Something like 27 of the 31 days have shows scheduled)
6. I will love my second job making me hate my real job more.
7. Sometime around the end of July, how I really feel will hit me hard and no one will understand. (Bonus if it happens during George Thorogood & the Destroyers)
8. I will finally find how many licks it takes to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop.
9. Jordan will take more steps toward being a horrible teenager, thus adding to my sadness and frustration.
10. I will get sunburned in Florida.