If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Note to self

STOP watching "Whose Wedding is it Anyway?"!
 
STOP watching Oxygen On-demand!
 
STOP thinking that when you wake up, everything will be magically better!
 
TAKE up kickboxing.
************************
I'm getting better at pushing it all away.
Embracing it all wasn't working.
Although, truthfully, the only real difference is less nausea.
 
I can't even look at him.
 
*Shakes head*
 
Good for me I have to be at my second job @ 6 tomorrow.
Means no time for thinking.
 
My summer predictions:
1. I will still be watching the aforementioned programs
2. Things might get a little better, but only through the power of grain alcohol
3. I will probably lose 10 or more pounds. (I've actually lost 5 in the last 2 weeks and I wasn't even trying. I find I keep forgetting to eat.)
4. The closest I will get to taking up kickboxing is watching UFC.
5. I may collapse of exhaustion in August. (Something like 27 of the 31 days have shows scheduled)
6. I will love my second job making me hate my real job more.
7. Sometime around the end of July, how I really feel will hit me hard and no one will understand. (Bonus if it happens during George Thorogood & the Destroyers)
8. I will finally find how many licks it takes to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop.
9. Jordan will take more steps toward being a horrible teenager, thus adding to my sadness and frustration.
10. I will get sunburned in Florida.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment