If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

What ever happened to...

Does anyone remember Toad the Wet Sprocket? Fall Down was just playing here and I was wondering if anyone really remembers them. I'm sure everyone thinks it's the Gin Blossoms when they hear Fall Down. (Not that the Gin Blossoms are bad.)

Wanna know a good Toad song?

In My Ear

Didn't know they were a part of it

I can't tell

It would seem there's a lot that I don't know

Standing with the perfect view

I could not go far enough away from you

I've seen it all before

And know it's only words

Never meant half of the things I said to you

So you know

There's a half that might be true

Hello

I can't hear, it's in my ear

Hello

Have you heard a single word

Hello?

No comments:

Post a Comment