If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Root Canal on the #18


Yes, that was my exciting morning and all I have is this weird temporary crown to show for it :(

Work was boring. Work is pretty awful. I have been reading different things about how to know when it's time to leave (or when you're about to get fired) and I'll be damned it large percentages of this advice aren't applicable to moi. My most recent aggrevation involves tickets to the ballgame. Why bother asking me if you're just going to give them to someone else anyway? The manager and her little band of flying monkeys... capital Whatever!

Momentarily, I will be off to play darts at Kramer's. I realized earlier it's been almost 2 months since I went darting, maybe more. How horrible...

The storm knocked out the power (AGAIN) last night, so I didn't sleep so well. Oddly enough, because it was too dark & too quiet.

Off to darts....

No comments:

Post a Comment