If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Monday, June 5, 2006

I've got twisty face...

Or pensive, gnarled face. Whatever you want to call it, it sucks.
 
Don't take that to mean that my good mood is gone. It's still well intact.
 
Today I got an "I Make a Difference" award at work. (Read as a check I didn't have before.)
 
So we spent some time tonight with my aunt & uncle that I haven't seen in like forever. This is the reason for the deep thought. Actually, it's not really that deep.
 
The word I am looking for is neither regretful nor remorseful. I'm not sure what it is. It all ties into the good mood which I dare say is freaking a few people out.
 
Or perhaps, I am just crazy. Trust me that thought has not escaped me.
 
BUT didn't I say I felt like good things were coming. I mean I was a little worried about funds for the trip and well, basic survival and I got that check.
 
I'm not going to go out on a limb quite yet and say that maybe, just maybe I've finally burned off all that bad karma and can finally get on with live. I'm more than a little certain that there are people that would disagree with me on that.
 
We'll see I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment