If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Thursday, June 1, 2006

Surprising it took so long...

So, I had a Rob-Rachel-Jenny dream last night, first one and hopefully the last.

 

That being said, despite being exhausted, I did not sleep as well as I had hoped and I'm feeling spacy today.

 

Ah, the warped beauty of the manifestations of the subconscious mind!

 

At one point in dream Rachel and I were arguing and there was shiny,gleaming broken glass strewn all around us. Broken glass apparently signifies a change in your life, and apparently if it's sparkly it's a good change. Fighting seems to be an indicator of change, too. Although, in this case it could just be wishful thinking. :)

 

There was a whole bunch o' stuff in that dream that makes me wonder why I didn't have it sooner.

 

I'd look up some more of the highlights, but as I am at work all of the good dream dictionaries are blocked. Granted, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what some of it means.

 

Looks like there is an early bedtime in my future. Maybe I can will myself to dream about something better than Rob & Rachel tonight. Or just not dream at all, after all dreams just tend to make life that much more disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment