If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Happiness and giddiness

Oh, my last lines last night, I was just taken aback by a comment made. Actually, the whole damn conversation was pretty wonderful...considering who it was with and whatnot. On a technicality, we might be co-workers soon, that'd be kind of hot. I drifted off to sleep thinking of things I should have typed. One of these days maybe we'll figure it all out. Sigh, it's so complicated, always has been.

 

I am in a great mood today. Not letting anything get under my skin! Had an appointment with my neurologist, he gave me some samples to try for awhile. I've been okay with OTC stuff, but he says that this might actually work better for me. Going to do the laundry that ate the bathroom tonight, mostly because it appears I may have a house guest in the near future and I need to get my house arranged to accommodate that possibility.

 

Want proof my disposition has changed? I have "I'm a Brass Band" from Sweet Charity stuck in my head. I so need to see that again. I worked costumes for the Otterbein College production in '95. I like that musical and it's somewhat fitting to my life. Maybe I'll see if I can find the soundtrack at the good ol' library.

 

I stayed up too late. I'm feeling silly.

 

Hmm, I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment