If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Twizzler gods have smiled upon us...

I have been jonesing for Twizzlers, but I have also been trying to watch my junk intake so I keep passing them up when I am at the store. We just had a vistor here at work and they brought us a tub o' Twizzlers. :D  Mmmmmm, happy!

 

In other news, well, there really isn't any. Ordered new glasses for the kid last night, that was kind of fun. On the way there, I helped her change the words to "The Anthem" by Good Charlotte to fit the Horizon v. Adfunture daycamp rivalry. Good quality time, it was soo nice.

 

I feel like I have come out of the past couple of months a little more confident. Maybe a little more aware of what I want in general. I have something I should deal with, it's more apparent to me now than it ever has been before. My usual MO is basically accept and ignore. It's often easier to do nothing, to hide behind excuses and fears. I'm feeling pretty bold as of late and thus, feeling like dealing with it. In due time though, as this is something I can't half-ass.

 

Going to go ponder life without Twizzlers....

No comments:

Post a Comment