If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Lazy, rainy Wednesdays rock...

I love being preoccupied with certain quandaries in life. The last 24-48 hours has not been without minor bloggable incidents, I just don't feel like talking about all of it.

 

I knew the day had potential goodness when I heard Belle & Sebastian  Step into my office or whatever that song is called. I really like that song for all it's poppy goodness and innuendo. Then, I flipped on the music when I walked in my office and got the Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine" I've been hearing that song a lot lately, luckily I like them. My most prized possession used to be a bootleg Indigo Girls tape. So, musically it's shaping up to be a good day.

 

Then, "C'mon, C'mon" by Sheryl Crow starts playing. Being immersed in quandary, this is the most appropriate song. My friend that I was talking to the other night wants to come crash at my place for a few weeks so he can pick up some work.(Hence the "oh no he didn't"comment) I'm okay with him staying, it'll mostly be like he's not there 'cept when he magically appears on the couch...snoring. It's the when he leaves that bothers me. It's always the when he leaves that bothers me. It appears that we are both currently in similar states of pondering our relationship, life, and everything else.

 

I don't know if we could make it work, but maybe we should both stop being pussies and actually try.

No comments:

Post a Comment