If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Sunday, June 4, 2006

I ponder the world should consume the sky...

If the subject made you laugh like a spider monkey on nitrous, then you were probably at the Governor's Summer Institute @ the U of Toledo in '91. Otherwise, you probably just think I'm odd.
 
I'm running into packing difficulties, mainly of a difference of opinion with my daughter nature. Who knew that she had her own ideas about what should be in the carry-on vs. the bags that are magically supposed to show up at our room! We have a little time to sort it all out, and luckily if things get to hairy I can just wait 'til she goes to bed.
 
Poked around looking at jobs tonight. I think regardless of what I find I am still going to be in the position that I am going to need a second job for awhile, perhaps the rest of my life. I thought about talking to a friend of mine who runs a janitorial company because nearly all of their jobs are after normal business hours. Jordan is still adamant that I work at KFC. Shrug, maybe it's my destiny.
 
I had a hard time making coffee today. I feel guilty using the percolator. Sure, it taste better than the crappy little four-cupper, but well... So odd the way we attach feelings to inanimate objects.
 
Not sure why everything seems so calm...why I am so very "zen" about everything all of the sudden...and positive to boot. What amplifies the strangeness is that no substances have been abused in the making of this mood. I dig it, don't get me wrong, it's just suspect that's all.
 
I'm trying to figure out this whole week. I have to work my second job Thursday night. One night this week Lynn and I are gonna try to get together, for which Jordan is really happy because she loves Lynnie's birds. At some point this week I'm going to have to deliver the rest of the cookie sale stuff. My luck it will come in Thursday thoroughly complicating my life. I was going to try to drop by to see some relatives this week, too.
 
So much to say...no one to say it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment