If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Sunday, June 18, 2006

One Two Cha Cha Cha Three Four Cha Cha Cha


Sitting here, trying to kill time before we go over to my parent's for some Father's day hubbabaloo. Always a good time. Always some sort of food mishap, usually involving flying potato salad, to make everyone laugh.

One of the good things in the stack o' mail waiting for me when I got home was an application for a job I had sent my resume to. Filled it out and took it to the post office this morning. We took the dog with us, and stopped at the park for a little while. If the dog hadn't been with us I think I would have stayed at the park longer...

I have had the most fantabulously bizarre dreams for the past two days. An amalgam of the Florida experience and every loose end in my life.

I realized earlier that I haven't really been out in awhile. There's some shows Saturday night, but alas I have to work. Actually, there may be some options Friday night as my daughter has already made plans to go hang with Gram & Pap. I'm thinking I need to buy some summer big girl shoes and a cute sun dress. I'm thinking that I might just go hang by myself at some undisclosed, unexplored location.

Besides the drudgery of work, my plan for the week involves selling CDs, books, and whatnot. Contrary to smart ass remarks made about that plan, I have no intention of going to that one place where that one guy works. I have better things to do than chase men who don't deserve me. Hopefully, I'll be able to move on to the next step which is slapping some of my dolls 'n stuff on Ebay.

Working hard today on NOT pondering why it is that I have never been the girl to set someone's world on fire...

Welp, I've killed a sufficent amount of time. Talk at y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment