If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Thursday, January 12, 2012

"Are your ears awake? Listen. Listen to the Wind Words, the Spirit blowing through the churches. I'll give the sacred manna to every conqueror; I'll also give a clear, smooth stone inscribed with your new name, your secret new name." Revelation 2:17 (The Message)

Yesterday, I talked about the Burning Bowl. Today, it's all about the white stone ceremony. Again, it's a new year sort of thing, and I first took part in one at a Unity church. 

With this ceremony, everyone receives a small, flat stone. The participants then relax into a guided meditation and write their "new name" on the stone. It is a very simplistic explaining but I thought I'd leave the details to the experts. I happened to find this White Stone Ceremony from Unity Center of Peace in Chapel Hill, NC. It is an actual lesson from 2009 and says exactly what I would like to say, only more succinctly and effectively.

Take a minute today to listen, you just might be inspired by what you hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment