If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Just checking in today...

Trying to make a habit here, so I am just hopping on to post a quick howdy do.

For some reason, I did not sleep well last night. Talking 3 or 4 hours at best, and I woke up feeling quite awful. I know that it is not psychosomatic, because my husband took one look at me and told me to go back to bed.

Never did fall back asleep. Texted my bro a happy birthday. Watched a show. And now I am here.

I might have actually fallen back asleep if it wasn't for picking my son up from preschool in a little while. I don't know if it is the saving my son the childhood trauma of being "forgotten" or the per minute late pick up charge that keeps me from dozing too deeply.

If I start now, at the pace I am moving I should be dressed in time for the pick up.

I wish I felt better. I have a lot to do and just haven't had the motivation.

Normally, I would prescribe myself a nice, hot cup of tea but I think tea is what started this current health challenge. Or maybe it was sitting in the play area at Chic Fil A for half an hour last night.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment