If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Working out the kinks...

...God knows I'm kinky lol.

This morning on my Facebook, I posted "Why is it that the verge of a breakdown and the verge of a breakthrough feel the same?" It's just how I feel right now.

Blessings last night, a friend gave us a twin sized trundle for the boy. I don't know what I was expecting, but this bed exceeds it. I am very thankful that we have people like that in our lives. Of course, the boy was already asleep when we picked it up so it is disassembled and taking up space in the living room.

I decided yesterday, that I am no longer going to write the Clever Container blog on a separate page. It's very time consuming and not very rewarding personally or professionally. Plus, it weirded me out to see that it has been dissected and strewn about Russia. I will be running a giveaway to coincide with the switch. Not sure what the prize is I have a few ideas, just need to price 'em out. It's nothing to do with Clever Container. It's just me trying to streamline my life. Part of my feeling like I am scattered about is my own doing. I tried to compartmentalize a lot of things and it was an epic fail as the kids would say.

I do kinda feel like I can see the Matrix right now. It's a weird place to be. If I can just manage to stay out of my own way, I'll be in good shape.

I keep thinking of an affirmation I heard a long time ago...I let go of all the no longer serves my unfolding good.  I like the sound of it. I have a hard time thinking of myself as a good person.

Any suggestions on staying on top of housework? I have tried a couple of different systems. I don't need perfection. Nothing needs to gleam and sparkle. I just need to feel comfortable and not mortified at the thought of people coming over. The girl has been having a friend over most days after school and I didn't think so much of it the first time this kid's dad came for pick up. The next day though, it was worse than the day before and I had actually cleaned. I seems the best option would be no one is allowed out of their rooms except for meals and bathroom needs.

It will all come together. It always does.

I just wish it came with an unlimited massage package.

1 comment:

  1. Treat yourself like a child and make a list:
    Monday - bathrooms
    Tuesday - Tidy up rooms
    Wednesday - sweep and dust
    etc...
    Of course, if you are like me, laundry and kitchen duty is everyday, so that does not need to go on the list.
    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete