If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Gone awry

I am little disappointed that my greeting Monday with open arms did not keep Monday from being her normal bitch self. Plenty of good, but enough other stuff to just have me feeling a tad out of sorts. 

I hate that. That old familiar drifty feeling where you go get locked into a time suck because you just don't know what to do with yourself. Or you're tired of putting the living room back together.

My feeds of this into FB aren't working properly. argh! I suppose I could just manual do the posting, but then when I write ahead I am stuck having to remember to share the post. Plenty of people are reading this without the stupid poorly functioning app I use. So maybe that's what I am supposed to learn...no more shameless self promotion on Facebook.

I am working on it. I got really caught up in some things over the summer and now I am trying to untangle from it. I am going to delete my other FB account later this week. It's just been slow because I am trying to like stuff I like on the other page on my real page. And I am trying to pare down things on my real page. I really don't need all that crap clogging up my feed. From there, Ima get it so that I am not importing 4 different email accounts into one. But that's much later....

What do you do on days like today? There's nothing wrong per se, just a bad feeling. Just a touch of feeling out of sync and having a hard time getting synched...let alone psyched.

Disconnected! That's the word I have been looking for...what do you do when you feel disconnected??

Maybe it's just fear that I feel. My body and mind shutting down...well, my ego at least. I think I may have just cheered myself up a little bit...if only because I am thinking about the movie Revolver.

Anyway, I am going to get off of here and make today great because there's no sense waiting for tomorrow to better if I can get that today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment