If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday's for Clean Up with Clever Container

As I previously mentioned, I am merging my Clever Container blog into this blog. I figure since Saturday is a clean-up and clean-out day for most folks I'd give Saturdays to Clever Container.

If you are new to the blog and are not familiar with Clever Container, it is a direct sales company focused on home organization products. I have been a consultant since May 2011 was lucky enough to attend the first ever consultant conference and hoping to be able to hit the Nashville conference this year.

If you would like to browse the selection, place an order, whatever, hop over to http://www.CleverContainer.com/GetCleverNow  this is my personal consultant site and I do appreciate your business. If there is a party in the drop down, feel free to exercise a little random kindness and add your order to it.

The only thing I really have today...well.. two things.
  1. The giveaway is still going on here.
  2. February Special!





































Have a great day and don't work too hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment