If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Altered Transient States...

That's how I feel today. Not quite here, not quite there, not loopy, but definitely dazed and my hands are freezing.

So someone asked for clarification on a comment I made (and he knows who he is J ). The whole "could pay my bills if" comment I made. It just means that I get a sense that the particular person in question is on a whole 'nother plain than I am in that department. But it got me to thinking more and more which is always problematic, but hey that's me all over.

I should explain that in the interim of me writing those comments and now, I have had communications with both of the boys in question. One made me feel like crying, the other well, confused in a how do I respond to that way. The feeling like crying...well, I had actually meant to post something I wrote in the moment, and maybe I will later. At the time, it was just because my spidey sense was telling me things I would rather not hear. I've now come to this conclusion. It's in my best interest to stop talking to him. I volunteer way too much information to him, and it makes me vulnerable. Really if you think about it, I just would be the rebound off of the girl that messed up my chance in the first place. Woohoo! Sign me up...not. I like him, he unfortunately knows it, and I think he is using that to make himself feel better not to actually pursue anything with me.

The confusion with the other is just my not realizing how passionate he is about his interest. On one hand, that's kinda hot. On the other, uh, not so much but I am not so concerned about that I know how to handle that.

My left hand, especially my fingers, is so cold at the moment that if I touch my right hand it gives me a chill.

I'm getting ready to leave work. Jo has an orthodontist appointment.

Maybe I'll feel better after I leave, and maybe this will be the year that I finally get my Grammy ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment